Sunday, July 1, 2012

I'm obsessed!

I'm deliquent and obsessed.  Knitting is my constant obsession, but fighting for my attention is Wimbledon.  I saw very little of the French Open so I decided for Wimbledon I would make watching it a priority.  Sorry no blogging until today, they never play Wimbledon on the first Sunday.  I had a lot to catch up on so I am just getting to this at 10 at night.

I do have some knitting news.  I finally got my latest pattern up for sale.  I blogged about it in March!  I don't know why this is taking me so long.  I don't have it up on my blog patterns page yet and I probably won't until after Wimbledon.  But it is available on Ravelry and Etsy.


Speaking of Wimbledon, even though I am watching it as much as I can I managed to miss the woman who they showed who was knitting!  She was wearing Citron and knitting what looked like another shawl.  The article and photos and video are here.
I always take my knitting when I go to a tennis match.  Maybe this year at the US Open they will show me.
I am working on 2 new designs for Plymouth Yarn Company while I am watching tennis.  I hope to get them both done by the end of the tournament.  One is a mobius in a beautiful new sockweight yarn and the other is another version of my circular type of vest/cardigan but the yarn screamed entrelac to me.  See you after Wimbledon (only one more week).

No comments:

Post a Comment