Friday, May 4, 2012

It's official, I love Ravelry

On my Not a Secret Anymore post, April 22, I told about my latest pattern doing well on Ravelry.  I almost didn't put it up for sale because I was planning to submit the design to Knitty.com but missed the deadline.  As fate would have it, it landed on the "top five patterns Ravelers were looking at today" for the whole weekend.  A couple of KALs have started up and FOs are popping up on the pattern page.

I now have the pattern for sale on my blog.  Actually it goes through Ravelry but you don't have to be a Ravelry member to buy it.  They are very clever.  I am in the process of adding my patterns to my blog because I wanted a website as a home base where I could sell my patterns.  Some of you may say that I already have a website.  Well I do, but here is where the confession comes in.  My son who was updating my website moved away and I cannot update it (I sort of tried to learn).   My solution was to have a blog, so I am working on my goal of having my patterns available here. 

If you go to my patterns button, next to the home button, you will see the patterns I have added so far.  My new pattern, Adirondack is front and center.


This is a photo of the same boats I took at sunrise last week, now at sunset.



No comments:

Post a Comment