Saturday, March 10, 2012

Wingspan

While I was in Colorado I decided to knit the pattern Wingspan.  It is a very popular free pattern on Ravely.  (Will one of my patterns ever go "viral"?)  I knew I would need a project that I was not trying to design.
I had my model over today, midday (I have to take her when she can come) taking pictures of another project so I took some of Wingspan.  It is challenging to get good photos in bright sunlight.
I have quite different effects just by changing the background. 

 I love taking pictures with the water in the background, but with the sun coming into the camera it creates a problem.  However, the shawl almost is camouflaged by the tree branch.  Which one do you like best?

I couldn't resist taking a photo of last night's sunset.

1 comment:

  1. hi sarah....hopefully i am signed up as a member now...sharon

    ReplyDelete