Friday, January 13, 2012

Frustrated & Excited

Still no photos of the vest and I just found out that the yarn is being discontinued, yeah.....    lol
I wore it to 2 knit groups this week and it was very well received, it is not your everday vest.
Do I make again in another yarn?  Do I scrap the whole thing and just consider it a one of a kind piece?

Meanwhile I will be getting some new yarns from Plymouth Yarn Company who I design for, that means deadlines, somewhat self imposed.

The exciting thing is that I am going to Vogue Knitting Live today and not coming home until Monday.  I can immerse myself in yarny goodness, classes, marketplace, designers, fashion shows and lots of beautiful yarn.

Another exciting thing is that I just found the commercial that one of my photos of one of my designs was in on You Tube.  Now I can share it with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment