Saturday, February 11, 2012

Snow


Ok, I can't really complain too much. We do have some snow on the ground and it made today's sunrise very grey. It is sad to see snow on the adirondack chairs. If this is the worst we get, it's really not too bad.





I finally got around to swatching some Madelinetosh yarn my son brought home from a snowboarding weekend he had last winter.  He just decided on his own to walk into a yarn shop and buy me some yarn.  He asked for something that was unusual and that I might not be able to get in my area.  He chose well and I love the color Cove.  It is  Tosh Vintage which says worsted weight but is really closer to a sport or DK weight.  I am thinking to make a shawl, but I want to make a pattern that will use up every bit of this beautiful yarn.  I have 2 skeins, 200yds each.

No comments:

Post a Comment